This blog is getting so full that it’s hard to know where to start, so here are my favourites. Check out these jaunts, and if you enjoy them, follow the tags or related posts to discover more adventures.
1) Drop-in drawing at the NPG
A weekly free event where you can learn drawing techniques and take home your artworks for posterity.
2) Visit John Soane’s Museum
3) Peek behind the scenes at the National Theatre
A raised walkway enabling you to see behind the scenes into the props, scenery and costume workshops of a busy theatre.
4) Take London’s bargain bus tour
5) Have afternoon tea on a bus